TERMS OF SERVICE
Our helpdesk is a free online Web-based service. It is intended to help premises wiring users to find answers on difficult questions that are related to voice and network cabling and networking equipment. All the questions are answered by cabling professionals that have RCDD designation by BICSI.
|BACK TO CABLING-DESIGN.COM FREE
2. Although experts, invited by Cabling-Design.com may decide to promote their products and/or serviced while answering questions, users are not obliged to buy any of these products and/or services.
3. Experts employ all their knowledge and experience to ensure that the answers are complete and adequate, but they may not know all the details of the situation users may be in. Thus neither experts nor Cabling-Design.com are liable for any potential damage that the practical implementation of their advises may cause (unless the user will decide to actually employ the expert to implement his/her recommendations).
4. All the questions are answered within 24-48 hours time frame. The answers are accessible with any current version of a Web browser.
5. Users get two e-mail notifications: first - when their questions are accepted and become visible to the experts; second - when their questions are answered.
6. Please do not post any question that is of confidential nature. All the inquiries are visible to all the experts. If user wants to cancel his question, he/she can reply onto e-mail confirmation from Cabling-Design.com accordingly.