Conduit FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by Goggles Pizanno posted 10 May 2002
What is the nylon line that you use to pull the line through the conduit called. Thanks
 Answer by Dmitri Abaimov posted 25 May 2002
It's just simply a pull string.
Make sure you pull another one with your cable so when you leave a conduit, there is always a pull string inside.
Dmitri Abaimov, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to the current page of questions | Back to all the questions
Back to HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...