colour cabling FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by charles kline posted 06 Oct 2006
 colour cabling
how can i connect a direct cable from PC to another
 Answer by Joseph Golan posted 11 Oct 2006
Dear charles,
The key here is for a cross over cable but which one will depend on what type of NIC card you have. The most common is the 10/100BaseT ethernet type card. Here is a link to crossover cables

Joseph Golan, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to the current page of questions | Back to all the questions
Back to HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...