568a 568b

Cabling-Design.com FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by lou kresmery posted 04 Apr 2005
 568a 568b
what is the standard for homes and for commerical use for theses tyepes of wiring
 Answer by Joseph Golan posted 04 Apr 2005
Dear lou,

For homes (residential use) the standards recommend the T568A wiring standard. For Commercial work both T568 A & T568B are acceptable.

Joseph Golan, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to the current page of questions | Back to all the questions
Back to Cabling-Design.com HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...