Gigabit Ethernet cross-over cable FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by duane bland posted 11 Nov 2004
 Gigabit Ethernet cross-over cable
I need a colored copy of the pin out for a Gigabit Ethernet cross-over cable. Thanks for your help.

 Answer by Joseph Golan posted 13 Dec 2004
Dear duane,

Use the links above resources|references|pin layouts then select Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-T crossover cord for the information you are looking for.

Joseph Golan, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to the current page of questions | Back to all the questions
Back to HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...

Please rate this page

Rating: Average rating: Ratings
BadFineGoodVery GoodExcellent