Top : Cabling Standards
Cabling Links: Cabling Standards
- Cabling_Standards_Overview - This article from the Siemon Company gives a general overview of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-A AND ISO/IEC 11801 cabling standards.
pop (Added: 26-May-2000 Hits: 2519 Rating: 5.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Reference Guide to ANSI/TIA/EIA-569-A - Reference Guide to ANSI/TIA/EIA-569-A
"Commercial Building Standard for Telecommunications Pathways and Spaces" (1998)
pop (Added: 21-Nov-2000 Hits: 1242 Rating: 3.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Reference Guide to ANSI/TIA/EIA-606 - Reference Guide to ANSI/TIA/EIA-606
"Administrative Standard for the Telecommunications Infrastructure of Commercial Buildings" (1993)
pop (Added: 21-Nov-2000 Hits: 1567 Rating: 4.67 Votes: 3) Rate It
- FCC Regulations. Title 47 Part 68 - CHAPTER I--FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
PART 68--CONNECTION OF TERMINAL EQUIPMENT TO THE TELEPHONE NETWORK.
Know the regulations that govern relationship with your phone service provider.
Including (among other articles):
68.105 Minimum point of entry (MPOE) and demarcation point.
68.215 Installation of other than
fully protected'' system premises wiring that serves more than four subscriber access lines
(Added: 15-Nov-2004 Hits: 45 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Overview of ISO/IEC FCD 15018 - Standard for Home Cabling - This document from Reichle & De-Massari explains particulars of the International standard ISO/IEC FCD 15018 Information Technology - Generic Cabling for Homes.
Seven years of animated debates, and suppliers who brought the most varied solutions on the market. Now, the ISO/IEC 15018 draft has been issued, providing architects, building owners and installers with more certainty for their planning of multimedia home cabling.
(Added: 22-Oct-2004 Hits: 141 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Reference Guide to ANSI/TIA/EIA-607 - Reference Guide to ANSI/TIA/EIA-607
"Commercial Building Grounding and Bonding Requirements for Telecommunications" (1994)
(Added: 21-Nov-2000 Hits: 1008 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- The Training Dept. - A new video from The Training Dept. called Codes, Standards and Safety Practices. 31 minute video includes everything the installer needs to know to do the job right and be safe.
Information on codes and regulations for low voltage residential homes, including specific issues for NEC,UBC, TIA and EIA. Discussion of safety and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Association) regulations.
(Added: 4-Jan-2002 Hits: 379 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- TIA TR42 Homepage - This is the homepage for the standards committee that is developing a set of standards, pertaining to the telecom cabling industry - TIA-568-B (TIA-568-C currently under development), TIA-569, TIA-606 and others. Great resource of first-hand and fresh standard-related information
(Added: 17-Aug-2004 Hits: 174 Rating: 10 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 25-Jun-2010 - 11:59:57
Links Engine Powered By: Gossamer Threads Inc.