|Financial Considerations for Residential Wiring|
|So, you are convinced by a wealth of options and possibilities offered by a smart residential cabling system. Now let’s talk business:|
· How much does it cost?
· How much for wiring components?
· How much for installation?
· What is an expected resale value if my house has an advanced wiring?
Below are the concise answers:
· Upgrading wiring in existing homes costs 25%-30% more than including all the needed wiring during home construction process.
· Typical residential telecom wiring systems cost from $1000 to $3000. Moderate wiring costs less than $1000.
· Installation costs $700 - $2000 for new construction and from $1500 - $4000 for existing homes
· Smart wiring adds 5%-10% value to a typical $200,000 home. In the near future, homebuyers will simply demand the advanced residential cabling system.
|Back to Designer's Tips|