cross lan cable FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by wildboar steven posted 10 Jul 2003
 cross lan cable
i have a touch screen system here with two lan cable connect by a cross cable and now i decide to replace the two lan cable and the cross cable with a cross lan cable. could anyone who know the connection for the cable answer me?
 Answer by Dmitri Abaimov posted 15 Jul 2003
Dear Wildboar,

Although it's difficult to tell which cable exactly do you need, "LAN" cable most commonly referred to as Ethernet cable, and, if so, here is the link to Ethernet crossover cable pin layout:

Dmitri Abaimov, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to the current page of questions | Back to all the questions
Back to HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...