Outside cabling

Cabling-Design.com FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by Jim Frailey posted 06 Jul 2000
 Outside cabling
Planning to connect two buildings using PCV pipe underground about 100ft.
Using your answer from the FAQ's what are the special Category 5-rated protectors
you mentioned where the cable enters each building?
 Answer by Roman Kitaev posted 07 Jul 2000

these protectors are specially designed for passing Cat5 high-frequency signals. Most protectors are designed only voice frequencies.

You may find the description at this link:


Best regards,
Roman Kitaev, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to Cabling-Design.com HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...