DSL hook-ups

Cabling-Design.com FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by Alex Schlee posted 07 May 2002
 DSL hook-ups
Currently I have special phone plugs that have DSL plug instead of a regualr phone jack, however, I need more of these for other rooms of the house and I did not ask the ISP people to install more in my house. I would ask the ISP but they are usually slow in getting a technician out to my house, so I was wondering if there was any place where I could buy one of these special outlets.

Thanks for your time,
Alex Schlee
 Answer by Dmitri Abaimov posted 03 Jul 2002
Dear Alex,

Dear Alex,
These devices are called DSL filters. You can get those from many online sources. I was able to find a good deal at TigerDirect.com (
click here to see their DSL Filters
), but you may also want to search around using this keyword: "DSL filter"

Dmitri Abaimov, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to the current page of questions | Back to all the questions
Back to Cabling-Design.com HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...