Cableing FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by Tom Rinne posted 14 Jul 2006
What kind of wire must I install to send video and audio from a PC to a TV set. about 100 feet?
 Answer by Joseph Golan posted 16 Jul 2006
Dear Tom,

Normally a category 5e cable will do this for you. It may depend on what kind of video you are sending (S-Video, Composite, RGB, etc.)

Here are some components used for S-Video
Audio & Composite Video connectors

Also take a look at these white papers

Joseph Golan, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to the current page of questions | Back to all the questions
Back to HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...