cabling setup T1 FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by bill millette posted 27 Jan 2006
 cabling setup T1
Small office -T1 already there. Wall jacks have 3 rj11 and 1 larger jack. Is larger rj45 or j48? What cable do I use to connect PC netcard or router???
 Answer by Joseph Golan posted 27 Jan 2006
Dear bill,

Unfortunately there is not enough information here to give you an answer.

Joseph Golan, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to the current page of questions | Back to all the questions
Back to HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...

Please rate this page

Rating: Average rating: Ratings
BadFineGoodVery GoodExcellent