Headset to handset

Cabling-Design.com FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by Dan Bennett posted 05 Nov 2005
 Headset to handset
Is there an adapter made with a 2.5mm female end and an RJ8 male end, such that a standard (e.g., Plantronics) 2.5mm telephone headset can be plugged into a standard RJ8 telephone handset jack?
 Answer by Joseph Golan posted 06 Nov 2005
Dear Dan,

If anyone would make such an item, I would think it is Plantronics, check with them, here is a link to their site


Joseph Golan, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to the current page of questions | Back to all the questions
Back to Cabling-Design.com HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...