Question by tony montana posted 18 Oct 2005
| How to design and build GSM phone repeater.|
|I would like to build a GSM phone repeater for small offices or small building a very base one not too big a 35 to 40db will do the job.I am also willing to pay to have the schematic for all the design of internal repeater circuitry as well as general diagram for my gsm phone repeater(1900Mhz) I am living in Montreal,Canada.|
Tasks: The tasks involved include:
1) Study of the cellular phone technology, particularly, the GSM system.
2) Study the regulations concerning the transmission of radio signals in the cellular band.
3) Study of the amplifier and filter design techniques.
5) Block diagram design of the repeater.
6) Detailed circuit design of the repeater.
7) Preparing the required parts list.
8) Implementation of the unit.
Answer by Joseph Golan posted 19 Oct 2005
This project is outside the scope of this site, you will need to contact a consulting comoany dedicated to this in your area.
Joseph Golan, RCDD
Click here to see the expert's profile