converters FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by sachin sorate posted 03 Oct 2005
is there any device that converts rj11 (telephone or epbx) signals to rj45 (LAn)
 Answer by Joseph Golan posted 03 Oct 2005
Dear sachin,

No there is not, there are different signals and voltages.

Joseph Golan, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to the current page of questions | Back to all the questions
Back to HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...