RJ45 Jack

Cabling-Design.com FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by Chris Jacob posted 16 Aug 2005
 RJ45 Jack

I'm looking for a company that manufacturers PCB mount, bottom entry, 10P10C, shielded, RJ45 jacks. Does anyone have a name or company I can contact. I need something off the shelf.

 Answer by Joseph Golan posted 18 Aug 2005
Dear Chris,

Don't know one for sure but you way want to try Siemon's OEM division:


If they do not make it, maybe they can offer another source.

When it comes to a 10 posirion jack it even gets a little harder, I only ones I have ever seen were part of the RIT systems which I believe has a shielded version:


You do realize that the term RJ-45 is a wiring standard for a particular use of an 8 pin plug/jack

Joseph Golan, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to the current page of questions | Back to all the questions
Back to Cabling-Design.com HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...