Stanchions or Network wiring Post/Poles? FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by Mark Easter posted 12 Aug 2005
 Stanchions or Network wiring Post/Poles?
I need the name of a company that sells Posts/Poles that network wiring and/or electrical lines can be dropped into middle of a classroom?
 Answer by Joseph Golan posted 12 Aug 2005
Dear Mark,

The Wiremold Company has made a very nice product for this situation.

See this url for a cut sheet. They can be purchased through a number of their distributors like Anixter, Graybar or your local electrical supply house.

Joseph Golan, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to the current page of questions | Back to all the questions
Back to HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...

Please rate this page

Rating: Average rating: Ratings
BadFineGoodVery GoodExcellent