rj45 top rj11

Cabling-Design.com FREE cabling and networking Helpdesk
 Question by Norma Hildebrand posted 11 Apr 2005
 rj45 top rj11
Where can I buy an adaptor to connect my coputer which has an rj45 input to the phone line (RJ11)for a dial up connection??
 Answer by Joseph Golan posted 11 Apr 2005
Dear Norma,

RJ-45 are normally LAN connections like 10/100BaseT. They are not modems for dial-up connections

Joseph Golan, RCDD

Click here to see the expert's profile
Back to the current page of questions | Back to all the questions
Back to Cabling-Design.com HELPDESK | Ask your question
Residential Cabling Guide

Home Cabling Guide

Finally, an instantly downloadable book that saves you thousands in home improvement dollars! Enjoy living in 21st century technology-advanced home while increasing its selling value and competitive advantage on the real estate market. Whether your cabling is for home office or high-tech leisure, you can wire your home yourself or learn "wirish" to speak with your cabling contractors in their language!

Learn more ...